Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Yipee! Just got back from Weight Watchers and I'm down 2.6 pounds! That brings me comfortably into the 180's (188) and--of course--gives me a terrific lift.
Now I can confess--whew!--that I hit the gumdrops last night. I have, however, been skipping the wine in the evening, just having soda with my popcorn.
Today, it's out to lunch again while Susan, Barbara, and I do the Tuckerton House tour. I'm going to order carefully, though, and keep vigilant during the holiday season. I varied my breakfast again today, and had oatmeal, skim milk, and o.j. W
With today's good news, I can make my next goal a ten-pound loss. Now I have a dilemma: I've been so on and off going to WW, that I can't quite figure out how much I've lost. From my top weight, and according to my book where the losses are recorded, I'm down 16.8 pounds. However, it's gotten so confused that I don't want to pretend I've lost that much recently. Think I'll start counting from when I started at the clubhouse, which was three weeks ago, or November 22. At that time, I was at 191, so I'm figuring from there. That means I lost a total of 4.04 pounds and that's okay.
I'm reved up and happy!

No comments:

Friday

Weight: home down a pound to 124.4; T.O.P.S., down .03 to 125.2, so okay. The meeting was the usual: therapy session and general chat for mo...