Monday, November 02, 2009

November started on a high note: went with A. and M. to the New Egypt street fair at A.'s invitation. It was a beautiful fall day--the rain held off, luckily--and we wandered around looking at the booths, sampling some goodies, and enjoying the crowd. Left about 4:30 and went back to A.'s. She and I took Lulu for a walk, then she made dinner--yum, it was good. We had tofu, which A. cubed, breaded, fried, then baked (she gave M. a pork chop), along with spinach and butternut squash. I left right after dinner, already full dark, of course, now that DST is over. Got home in time for a Skype call from darling daughter, Ellen, and admired her new hair cut.
Susan and Walter returned from Canada yesterday, so I have my walking partner back. Rehearsal tonight at Kathy's on LBI.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...