Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SATURDAY
Noreen called me at 7:00 am to say she had picked up some Halloween-y things for me--what a sweetheart. I want to see her soon for lunch. ...
-
Had a delightful lunch with my new (Wellspouse) friend, Mary L. yesterday. No problem getting to TGI Friday's in Toms River--in fact, ...
-
Thursday, August 23: Lunch with the most recent gang of company was nice. Had the menu I planned and everybody seemed to like it; just serve...
-
A. came again and I went to an Atlantic City School Board meeting last night with Dennis and Leslie. The idea was to support a parent (an at...


5 comments:
What a good looking couple.
What a good looking couple.
Thank you, Pat.
Thank you, Pat.
You're welcome, Rosemary
You're welcome, Rosemary
Ha! And what's more: HA!
Post a Comment