Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another horrendous dental session. I got a crown and something else, just not sure exactly what. This time, it took only an hour and a half--it just seemed longer. Next time, I get "fitted" for a partial, I think.
Talked to daughter Ellen. After the removal of two wisdom teeth, her lip is still partially numb. Said she called the office and receptionist told her she had had the same problem, which lasted for six years! I found this very alarming and was sure the dentist was negligent or something. However, this morning E. sent me an e-mail to the effect that she researched it and found this sometimes happens to people over 35. Said she thinks she may feel some tingling, which should indicate the numbness is wearing off, thank heavens.
Lunch with Sue from Holy Spirit today and auditions tonight.

No comments:

Friday

Note: I cannot understand this: I modified this, then published and got the message it would revert to a publishing date of April 26th. Why ...