Friday, June 05, 2009

Dress rehearsal: After borrowing five skirts from A., I decided to wear my own long black skirt and the black and white top I got for the Women's Club luncheon. Along with pearl and onyx jewelry, it looks pretty nice.
Rehearsal went okay, but I'll be glad to actually get to the place tomorrow afternoon. We have only that one time--a few hours before the show--to be there. Well, you gotta be flexible.
Got a much appreciated message back from niece Robyn on have to "project" by talking from the diaphragm. I tried to be conscious of that last night and hope I could better be heard.
Tonight, I go with Frank and Barbara to our own community's Drama Club show. It's "readers' theatre," though, which now seems like a snap to me.

No comments:

Friday

Note: I cannot understand this: I modified this, then published and got the message it would revert to a publishing date of April 26th. Why ...