Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Drama Club show last night was good, but I was a bit melancholy remembering how I used to be part of it. (Actually, if there has to be a choice, I prefer LETCO.) I was concerned when it was announced that Marge--my friend and the founder and artistic director--wasn't there because she "wasn't feeling well" and I heard from Julie later that she had a problem with medication. Will call her later today.
Our show is tonight! Geez, I hope it goes well. We'll go over there and rehearse (the first time we're actually rehearsing at the place) at 4:45. Rather than take my outfit and change there, think I'll just go in costume. Still haven't looked at the revised script for the Surf City show next week. I want to concentrate on the hostess role now--will switch to the Ivana one after I clear my mind of that.
Rained all day yesterday, but luckily, isn't now.

No comments:

Friday

Note: I cannot understand this: I modified this, then published and got the message it would revert to a publishing date of April 26th. Why ...