Friday, July 11, 2008

I have Lyme Disease. Got to the doctor in the morning and she put me on antibiotics. Felt absolutely terrible yesterday, sleeping most of time. Dear Alison came over right after work and stayed until 7:00. She said she'd run home to get a change of clothes, then come back, but I insisted that wasn't necessary. She came over before work this morning to set up Pat's breakfast things, etc., and will be back after she gets off, by 12:30. I feel better today, but far from good.
Got the wonderful news of our new granddaughter, sweet Violet, while I was in the doctor's office; later, pictures. Love the name and she looks just like big sissy, Vivian, did. She's robust at 8.6 ounces and 22 inches. Betty laughed when she heard that; her little granddaugher, Claire, was 18 inches long at birth!
Must go; still tired, but marginally less so. Want to order violets to be sent to Paula in the hospital.

1 comment:

iloveac said...

Congratulations Rosemary and Pat.
I love that name and sending violets to Paula is perfect.

So sorry to hear those old ticks you've encountered left a calling card. Fortunately we have wonderful antibiotics today and you should be feeling better day by day.

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...