Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good grief, it's twenty of eight and I just got in from our walk. Woke up very late--6:20--so didn't have time for an entry earlier.
Went to KB Toys in Hamilton Mall to exchange something yesterday and was intensely annoyed to be asked for 1.) my phone number (I gave them one starting with 805, which I know is California; 2.) my address; and 3.) my driver license!! I hate, hate, hate the arrogant bastards in corporate America who think they have the right to force their customers to do their demographics--free of charge! Of course, I finally gave my correct phone number because the phony one didn't match my address, blah, blah, blah, and I just wanted to get out of there.
Then went to Boscov's and found--oh, joy!--"Tummy Tuck Jeans" that actually fit! They're billed as "not your daughter's jeans" and, glory be, minimize my middle and are slim below, so emphasize my "nice legs." The only negative is the cost: $98--ouch! I bought them anyway, along with a green sweater that was also pricey--for me--at forty bucks.
Well, I had to do it--I want my fashion maven, Robyn S., to be proud of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new jeans! I saw them on Oprah, and they looked like they do wonders. You should post a picture of yourself with the jeans, new sweater and the belt.

-robyn

Friday

Note: I cannot understand this: I modified this, then published and got the message it would revert to a publishing date of April 26th. Why ...