Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pat is now settled in at home and is doing well. He took a shower (by himself) and was fine while I went out to have lunch with Marge, then get my hair cut. Mike called about 11:00 am which is a very late 11:pm in Singapore--just to talk to his Dad and see how he was doing. The doctor at the hospital prescribed four different medications, only one of which I filled--long story, but one of them he doesn't have to take, others he already has at home, etc. I got the antibiotic, which cost $99 for ten pills after the AARP discount.
Pleasant lunch with Marge. We went to Creevey's (I hadn't been there since Pat's birthday party) and I got Caesar salad with chicken. I took half of it home, and had it for dinner along with peas and oven-fried potatoes (gave Pat a pork chop). Later, I had my wine and popcorn, so stuck to a moderate diet.
My hair looks good, I'm happy to say. Hairdresser April took off the dry ends and the curl has revived. I'll probably get a new perm in the middle of December.
Today, I want to finish decorating inside and get the stuff to the thrift store that I'm discarding.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...