Thursday, January 12, 2006
Did I say I'd order wisely at our Wednesday night dinner out? Hmm...amend that to "I'll kick up my heels." Confession: I succumbed to the oil and garlic pasta, plus bread dipped in oil, plus rice pudding--yoicks! What's more, I went home and had pretzels and ice cream. Yep, completely fell off the WW band wagon. Today, I meet Marilyn for lunch and am RESOLVED to order a salad and nothing more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRIDAY AND MEMORIES OF KEITH
When Mary Ann picked me up for T.O.P.S., I told her I preferred not to go to breakfast after all. I was tired and just didn't feel up to...
-
Had a delightful lunch with my new (Wellspouse) friend, Mary L. yesterday. No problem getting to TGI Friday's in Toms River--in fact, ...
-
Thursday, August 23: Lunch with the most recent gang of company was nice. Had the menu I planned and everybody seemed to like it; just serve...
-
A. came again and I went to an Atlantic City School Board meeting last night with Dennis and Leslie. The idea was to support a parent (an at...
No comments:
Post a Comment