Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lunch With B. and L.

Picked up Barbara D. and Leslie for lunch and we went to the Olive Garden.  Very pleasant talking and eating with my two neighbors.  Barb and Frank are leaving again for North Carolina this morning.  Their daughter is with the foreign service or some government agency and has to go the Nigeria (I think) for a week.  Little Harper is about six and her Dad works, too, so Frank and Barb, my next-door neighbors, go down to N.C. fairly often.
Other than that--not much.  Boned up on the Dionne thing and put a lot of my artifacts on them in the car.   Must leave by 8:15 or so today.

No comments:

FRIDAY AND MEMORIES OF KEITH

When Mary Ann picked me up for T.O.P.S., I told her I preferred not to go to breakfast after all. I was tired and just didn't feel up to...