Saturday, January 17, 2009

After a rocky start, had an enjoyable day. Before I picked up Marge for lunch, Pat and I had words and I slammed the door when I left. I'm not proud of that now. I vented loudly to poor Marge, got it off my chest and things were okay later. Had a delectable Cobb salad at SeaOaks, along with a delicious Coors Light (frigid though it was outside), and a talk fest that made the day. The woman with the medic alert or whatever it's called will be here Wednesday and life just goes on, a little more problematic every day.
Got an e-mail from cherished niece, Joan; all well in upstate New York, I'm happy to say. Was glad to hear from Ellen that her kitty, Tillie, is home. Still not well, but there's hope for improvement.

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...