Tuesday, June 30, 2026

MONDAY

Slept okay, but felt a little draggy when I got up at 6:00. However, I revived, spent time on financial matters, and stripped my bed. Took the sheets to the laundry room, put them in, then went to balance class at 10:00. Retrived the wash, went down to lunch, and sat with LaVerne, then Keith sat with us, bringing a  friend named David; I think they met in the Navy. Anyway, David is a big talker and I enjoyed his patter. He' owns a house in Fillmore and is considering The Orchard; we'll see what happens there. 

Back up stairs, I didn't do anything productive aside from watering the tomatoes. Soon, it was time for dinner. I sat with Kathie, LaVerne, and Bee; Keith sat elsewhere. Dinner, egg salad on a croissant, was so-so, but the carrot/raisin salad was good.

Again, I slept well and got up with the alarm. I'm toying with the idea of busing to the mall--may or may not.

No comments:

FRIDAY AND MEMORIES OF KEITH

When Mary Ann picked me up for T.O.P.S., I told her I preferred not to go to breakfast after all. I was tired and just didn't feel up to...