Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Christmas Stuff

Did a wash in the morning, then started in on getting my Christmas stuff out. I had it stored in two high cupboards and almost killed myself getting it, but I did.
Good grief, how could I have accumulated so much? I decorated here and there--it took me several hours and actually, looks pretty nice--but I have a lot more stuff for which I have no place. I want to donate the overage to Goodwill, but have to figure out a way to get it there. I want to do it now so somebody can enjoy it at Christmas.
After lunch, I rode to town. Dropped off a book at the library, then walked down to The Promenade, looped up to Main, and completed the circle to the library. I haven't done that for awhile and it was enjoyable. Idiot that I am, I stopped into The Coalition and bought some window cels that stick on the window: Santa and Ho, Ho, Ho. Okay, I just wrote I have too much Christmas stuff, but this I needed! Anyway, it'll look very cute once I put it up.
Also bought two packages of Christmas napkins. Since I did that, I HAD to invite Nancy and Carolyn for lunch next Wednesday. After all, I have to use the napkins, don't I?
Enjoyed part one of the sixth and final season of Downton Abbey last night.  I'm not sure how I'll survive last of it.

No comments:

Saturday

Instead of taking my usual sandwich when I meet Diane for lib lunch, I made a salad. Walked over the footbridge, dropped the book off at the...