Wednesday, April 22, 2026

TUESDAY

LaVerne joined Keith and me for breakfast. She's new, has been here only three weeks. I'm afraid she tends to be a bit of a bore; lectures and so on, but I guess better than some.

Back at my place, I napped, then Blanca and her cousin, Bianca, knocked on my door, Bianca there to cut my hair. She did, in the next hour, and I like it a lot:  

I don't think you can get the full effect here, but I think it really looks good.

LaVerne joined us for lunch, also; Keith was at his men's club, but Kathie and Dyan made up the quartet. Lunch was very good, ground turkey and veggies in a large taco shell. After, Uber took me to Second Wave Physical Therapy and I had a vigarous and good session.  

Home after 3:00, which meant I missed dime Bingo, darn it, but it'll run again on Thursday. Called Kathie to see if she was coming to dinner, but she wasn't, so I ate with Trudie, Carl, Barbara, as well as Carol and her husband. Looking forward to being with Ellen today. 

2 comments:

iloveac said...

I like that hair style….nice cut.

Mimi said...

Thanks, my friend!

SUNDAY

Lunch with the usuals, aside from LaVerne, who didn't show. Entree was shrimp, which was good, as was the salad, rice, and asparagus. Af...