Friday, April 19, 2013

Housework and Murder

Had my mammo appointment at at 7:00 and was home by quarter of eight.    I strongly recommend Atlantic Medical Imaging, not only because they get you in and out fast, but because I've always found the staff courteous and knowledgable..
Called Island Arts about the two vintage photos I want duplicated and was disappointed that they don't seem to be there anymore.  I was told the phone was not in service; guess I'll have to search out someplace in a big city.
Spent most of the day, incredibly, on housework.  Scrubbed the kitchen floor with the aid of the Floormaster, which I haven't used for years; just didn't feel like getting down on my hands and knees.  It did an okay job, I guess, but doesn't really get in the grooves.  One more time, I cursed the day we paid thousands extra to get a stone floor--it's so hard to clean.
Did a number of other household chores, but didn't break a sweat.  Read aloud and acted out all the characters in Sorry, Wrong Number, which we're doing today at our last FELS meeting. Boy, it's a terrific play and I'm going to beg, beg, beg Rachel to let me be Mrs. Stevenson. After all, I'm experienced--have been a murder victim three times before.
So-o-o, aside from piddling stuff, nothing interesting going on.

No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...