Sunday, June 12, 2011

Got V. and V.'s birthday presents wrapped and sent. Will wrap P. and N.'s today and mail tomorrow. Went to Manahawkin get a few items. Can't decide whether or not to take back the bathing suit I bought. It's not bad--black and white, which I wanted--and looks good from the front, but the side view isn't great. Hmm...maybe MY side view isn't great--ha!
Got an e-mail from Frank suggesting I contact the people I have as members of the theatre company to see if they want to participate in the murder mystery show. However, I've just about arrived at the decision that I don't want to take this on. It's a huge task, I have no experience with it, and I'm sure I'd be responsible for everything, although others would "help." Also, I want to be free to travel this summer, if that's feasible, and I know the huge commitment this would take. Wish somebody would do it, but it ain't gonna be me.

No comments:

Saturday

Instead of taking my usual sandwich when I meet Diane for lib lunch, I made a salad. Walked over the footbridge, dropped the book off at the...