Thursday, October 07, 2010

Well, well, I found out that the "begging on Thanksgiving" thing is not unique to North Bergen. Susan told me it was practiced--or had been--in other municipalities in northern Jersey. Looked it up and found she's right. However, I don't know if it's still done or not.
Interviewed the N.'s, the very first residents of Sunrise Bay, who moved here ten years ago. Fun to talk to them.
Went to the dentist and finally got my bridges. Dr. L. also cleaned my teeth. The "appliances," as I think they're called, seem okay and I've kept them in. Stopped at J.'s after and saw the darling little ones. Precious little T. ran over and sat on my lap. However, they, N., and big J. are still fighting colds.
Busy day today; meeting Mary H. in Margate and have lots of errands in Atlantic County besides.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on your new teeth!!! How do they feel?

Love,
Ellen

Mimi said...

El,
Pretty good, but not perfect. Will tell you about it Sunday.
Love, Mom

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...