Friday, March 24, 2006

Oh, good grief, I blew it again yesterday! Our friend, Joan, from NC came about noon and we went out to lunch. Had Caesar salad with chicken, which we shared, believe it or not--neither of us was very hungry. Went to see Pat, Joan left, then I drove to Manahawkin on errands. Stopped at Subway and got a Caribbean chicken with lime sandwich (cheese bread), took it home and ate it with a Coors Lite beer at about 5 o'clock. Boy, was that good! Had some of the beer left, so ate several cheese and peanut butter crackers, later pretzels, then ice cream--I just overdid it to the max. Fell asleep on the coach, woke up at 10:30, staggered to bed, then couldn't sleep. Got up, sat at the computer, and finally went back to bed about 1:00. Now I feel groggy, but will dress and expect Susan for exercise at the clubhouse at 8. Hope I get through the day!
I guess the only bright spot is that I bought a lot of veggies yesterday--squash, carrots with green tops, etc., and will eat them soon. However, I want to have lunch with Pat today, so it will probably have to be for dinner.

No comments:

Saturday

Instead of taking my usual sandwich when I meet Diane for lib lunch, I made a salad. Walked over the footbridge, dropped the book off at the...