Thursday, March 23, 2006

It occurred to me that, because this is a food/weight blog (notice I didn't write "weight loss blog"--sigh...), I'll list my weird choices for food yesterday. After my usual breakfast of cottage cheese on WW bread toast, o.j., and coffee, I cleaned up in preparation for the cleaning service people, then had leftover pasta, a bowl of broccoli, and half a spaghetti squash for lunch. I followed that with a handful of pretzels.
You know how people say, "Well, the cleaning people did an okay job, but not as good as I do..." Hey, these three women did a much better job than I ever dreamed of--yay! After they left, I brought the spice cake Susan so kindly donated for Pat, over to Seacrest and he and I each enjoyed a piece. I left before dinner, stopped at Acme, and bought a package of six large, ready-made meatballs. Had two of them for dinner, followed by pretzels and ice cream.
Today, I'm expecting Joan H., a friend who's visiting from North Carolina, and we'll go over to see Pat. Hope she's up to go out to lunch, too--maybe I'll suggest Panini Bay.
Didn't get to exercise yesterday, and probably won't today, but will resume as soon as things settle down.

No comments:

Saturday

Instead of taking my usual sandwich when I meet Diane for lib lunch, I made a salad. Walked over the footbridge, dropped the book off at the...