Okay, fellows and girls, this is it: WEIGH DAY! In just two hours, I'll be at the meeting and will weigh in. Will I lose? Will I gain? Will I stay the same? Does the future of the world hinge on that scale? Sometimes it seems that way.
Being an internet illiterate, I'm not sure this will work, but will try to post this, then add another post when I get back from the meeting. Let's hope it works and that my news is good...
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TUESDAY
Slept okay and got up at 7:30. I dressed, got my coffee, then took 45-minute nap until it was time for Bone Builders at 10:15. After, I s...
-
Had a delightful lunch with my new (Wellspouse) friend, Mary L. yesterday. No problem getting to TGI Friday's in Toms River--in fact, ...
-
Thursday, August 23: Lunch with the most recent gang of company was nice. Had the menu I planned and everybody seemed to like it; just serve...
-
A. came again and I went to an Atlantic City School Board meeting last night with Dennis and Leslie. The idea was to support a parent (an at...
No comments:
Post a Comment