Picked up my twin sister at the Philly airport yesterday. We then went to the Chinese Buffet in Tuckerton and pigged out. We're going to nephew's wedding in Baltimore on Saturday, also to rehearsal dinner on Friday.
Hmmm...guess I should put some profound philospophical comments here. Can't think of any.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRIDAY AND THE HIGH LIFE
Poundage report: Well, I lost, but such miniscule amounts it'll take me a year to get back to my desired weight. I was down .02 at home ...
-
Had a delightful lunch with my new (Wellspouse) friend, Mary L. yesterday. No problem getting to TGI Friday's in Toms River--in fact, ...
-
Thursday, August 23: Lunch with the most recent gang of company was nice. Had the menu I planned and everybody seemed to like it; just serve...
-
A. came again and I went to an Atlantic City School Board meeting last night with Dennis and Leslie. The idea was to support a parent (an at...
No comments:
Post a Comment